I've had a day gloriously full of nothing-particularly-productive, or at least relatively so compared to the crazy weeks I've had in the past month or so. I went to the gym for the first time in ages (my body is cranky that I haven't been going regularly!), hit the grocery store, paid some bills, got my Tauren Warrior to level 12, answered some urgent emails, and spent a lovely two hours reading silly thrillers in the park. I'm a happy girl.
Other things making me happy:
- My midterms are done.
- I wrote two kick-ass papers.
- It's almost Shabbat.
- My boy will be home imminently.
- I bought not one, not two, but three ridiculous thrillers this afternoon and intend to finish them all this weekend.
- I probably get to see psychick tonight!
- Nobilis tomorrow (yay!).
- Professional Nobilis on Sunday. (I'm running a series of game nights for school; this week is role-playing. Yay!)
- Tiny kittens arrive on Sunday.
What's making you happy?