THREE THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN
1. Many, many languages. (I think Arabic is next.)
2. To play the bass.
THREE THINGS I AM WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. Red and white striped socks.
2. A red sweater.
3. Um ... my glasses?
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK
1. Ovid's The Art of Love.
2. A wooden index-card box from the fifties containing index cards, gum, business cards of people I've been meaning to write to and haven't, and lip balm.
3. A giant stack of pages I've been ripping out of magazines, catalogs I've been saving, and notes I've made to myself - all in preparation for the massive gift-giving effort that's about to begin.
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Create an interactive story that's as compelling as a really, really good novel.
2. Live in a little house in the south of France (Spain or northern Italy will do in a pinch), bicycle a lot, and work on interesting projects.
THREE GOOD THINGS ABOUT MY PERSONALITY
THREE BAD THINGS ABOUT MY PERSONALITY
1. Overly self-critical.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
1. Polish Jewish.
2. German Jewish.
3. Uhhh ... just plain Jewish?
THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY BODY
1. My charming smile.
2. My two-ton boobs, even when they make my back hurt.
3. Being really fucking strong for someone my size.
THREE THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT MY BODY
1. My massively tight hamstrings.
2. My fused neck-bones - I can't even straighten up fully.
3. Needing too much sleep.
THREE THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. In my very, very religious high school, I had a reputation as the girl you should go to if you wanted to learn about sex. Not if you wanted to have it, mind, just if you wanted to know about it - which was why it was kind of odd. -g-
2. I once cheated on a boyfriend of mine (not the current one, don't worry!) and got caught in the act. Oops. What's weird is that said boyfriend and I then stayed together for the better part of a year, and remained on good terms for several years after that.
THREE THINGS I SAY OFTEN
2. Bloody hell.
3. I want to read that!
THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
THREE NAMES THAT YOU GO BY
2. All-Knowing and All-Powerful Goddess (a.k.a. ST-Lady).
3. Professor Hammer, which let me tell you really freaks me out.
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE OR HAD