Sorry for the delay, guys: my sister's thesis has been taking up most of my spare time recently. (But, hallelujah, it's almost done. She hands in her final draft on Monday. I can't wait.)
And now, on to the interviews!
1. How did you first get involved in slam poetry?
2. What's your favorite poem of all time, all genres?
3. What advice would you give someone who was in a relationship that just wasn't good for them?
4. What possession would you least like to lose or have destroyed?
5. If you could create one law for this country and have it guaranteed to be approved, what would it be?
1. Orange pants or bamboo pants? (I suppose that's a new version of 'pirates or ninjas', though I can't picture ninjas wearing either pair.)
2. What is the enthusiasm or hobby you're most sad to have given up?
3. What is your favorite thing about chaiya?
4. Are you at all nervous about getting married?
5. If you could wake up tomorrow morning with a sudden remarkable talent for any one thing, what would it be?
(I'm deliberately avoiding political questions for reasons that should hopefully be obvious. -g-)
1. If your formal education had to consist of studying exactly three books, what should they be?
2. Why do you love working with food so much?
3. What are you most looking forward to about moving in the fall?
4. Which theatrical production would you most like to be a part of, and why?
5. What is the hardest thing about having a super-long-distance relationship?
1. Willow or Kaylee?
2. So, what exactly is it about the Hot Gay Sex (tm) that makes it so appealing?
3. If you could absorb one personality trait from any person you know, who would you choose and what aspect of them would you want?
4. What site would you most like to use for a site-specific dance piece, and what would the piece be about?
5. You've gone through a lot of personal transformation in the past few years: what aspect of yourself can you see changing radically in the next few?
And, for your reference, here are the rules one more time. Don't forget to post them with your answers!
1 - Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 - I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 - You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 - You'll include this explanation.
5 - You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.