1. What do you think is the role of the individual when it comes to assuming social responsibility? Should people bother trying to "change the world," or are we all ok just being the best "us" that we can be?
2. Do you believe that the human race has a chance to continue in its peculiar journey for a great deal of time yet, or do you think that there's a good chance that we'll see the end of civilization as we know it during our lifetime?
3. What do you think is one of the things that most imminently needs to happen in the world for there to be true gender equality (and if your answer is education for girls, how do you think there can be some more of that to go around)?
4. To what roleplaying challenge would you most like to see me rise?
5. If you could either have access to a library that contained the original edition of every book ever written, including all those previously lost, destroyed, or hidden; or the ability to perform miraculous feats of healing, at will and with regularity, which would you take?
That last one was kind of silly, but i hope you enjoy 'em.