Five reasons why today was a very, very good day:
1. Rule of Night is up, sexy and gorgeous. Read it and weep, folks.
2. At the gym this morning, I ran into Kyan, my personal favorite from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. He's just as cute in person as he is on TV, and evidently, well, he goes to my gym. I obviously need to work out more. Like, nonstop.
3. On the way back from the gym, three separate people stopped me to say that I had a great smile (and one added that I was gorgeous). I like flattery!
4. Two of my students had an "aha" moment about understanding functions, and one brought me tasty Korean pastry.
5. The day's not even over yet!