Now I'm procrastinating on my midterms . . . .
1. Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought: Cheese Nips, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, a bottle of Diet Coke and a copy of The Video Game Theory Reader. Not in that order, I think, but who's counting?
2. Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink: Water, tea, Diet Coke, and occasionally milk.
3. Last time You Cried: last night, as I fled from my rapidly-filling-with-carbon-monoxide apartment. I'm a big wuss, I know, but it was really scary!
4. In Your CD/MP3 Player? Cheb Mami.
5. What's Under Your Bed? I live in a New York apartment, so under the bed is key storage space. I've got two plastic boxes under there - one has my TKD gear, the other has photos and memorabilia. There's also the portable chairs I like to take to the park in the summer and a whole bunch of cat toys that the kitties have hidden under there over time.
6. What Time Did You Wake Up Today? 4:45 for the first time, then I passed out in Rob's bed until around 10:45.
7. Current Hair? Brown, loose, and down to my shoulders.
8. Current Clothes? Jeans, black t-shirt, black shoes, whatever socks I threw on as I was fleeing my apartment. It was one of those "wear whatever comes to hand" moments.
9. Current Desktop Picture? On my new gorgeous laptop? A Katamari Damacy desktop.
10. Current Worry? Finishing midterms; some very old email I have to respond to.
11. Current Hate? The usual big-picture things - injustice and the like. Nothing quotable or concrete, though.
12. Favorite Place To Be? At home on my red couch, or right down here in the game lab. Hurray game lab!
13. Least Favorite Place? Not sure I have one of those right now.
14. If You Could Play An Instrument? I'd like to practice piano regularly again, but the instrument I really want to learn is the electric bass.
15. Favorite Colors? To look at, blue and green and sometimes yellow. To wear, orange, black and blue.
16. How Tall Are You?: On a good day, I'm 5'3".
17. Favorite expression? Sweet!
18. One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Go Back And Talk To? The second guy I ever dated - a really wonderful, nice, kind, intelligent, funny guy. I think I broke his heart, even though I didn't mean to. Hell, I was only fifteen, I had no business with anybody's heart. I think I would still like him a lot, these days.
22. Favorite food? Cholent - a 24-hour stew with beef, potatoes, barley, beans and various other things. I like my mom's recipe for it, but I think it's one of those foods you have to grow up eating or never like at all.
25. What do you wear when you go to sleep? Nuttin', honey.
26. What were you doing 12AM last night? Reading about Von Neumann and pondering getting ready for bed.
28. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years? Bizarre as it is to contemplate, I will probably just have made tenure, hopefully at an institution where I am happy and can see myself staying for a good long while. I might even be married. Weird.
30. Are you paranoid? Only about a very few things, none of which I really want to discuss.
32. What is the brand of your wallet? Tumi. My dear friend Dana bought it for me, which means it's actually both stylish and functional. That woman has the most amazing taste of anyone I know.