1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Bag of Infinite Characters. Not that "bag" is an attractive name for anyone...but you're really good at STing and stuff. I'll see about coming up with a better one, possibly involving piracy and/or corsets.
2. How long have you known me?
Since last...when did you get married, Joe? Summerish. I'm not good with dates...
3. When and how did we first meet?
SOMEONE decided to go on and get MARRIED. The bum. ;-P
4. What was your first impression?
"Wow! I like
her hair thing!" (In my defense, it is a very cool hair thing, and I'd already had at least one glass of champaigne.)
5. Do you still think that way about me now?
Well, it is still a very cool hair thing, but now I also think that you are one of the best things about New York ever ever.
6. What do you think my weakness is?
Lack of confidence. Being too good at everything so it's hard to pick one thing to do, which causes you stress.
7. Do you think I'll get married?
If you want to.
8. What makes me happy?
Boy, books, cats, friends.
9. What makes me sad?
When your family is being stupid, when your friends are being stupid.
10. What reminds you of me?
Books, roleplaying games, games in general, Harvard, cats, blue and yellow things.
11. If you could give me anything what would it be?
A bookshelf of infinate holding. The ability to write and publish at will.
12. How well do you know me?
I'd say fairly well, even though we haven't known each other for so very long.
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
I try to tell you things anyway (like how cool you are and that you are, in fact, a good person), even if I know that they're not going to stick until you tell them to yourself.
14. Do you think I could kill someone?
If you had to, but I think you'd find a way not to actually KILL them.
15. Describe me in one word.
16. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger, weaker, or staying the same?
Stronger! *in Hulk voice* Strong goood!
17. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
18. Are you going to put this on your live journal and see what I say about you?
No need. :-P
(And dude, if there's stuff you want to tell me, tell me anyway!)